Monday, November 7, 2016

Goal report for 10/30/16

As I stated in the last post, I'm trying to stay motivated.
Does that mean I got anything done?  It doesn't feel like it, but I have been working on things.

Goals:

1.  Pajamas - zip

2. Christmas Wall Hangings - half done; two of four



3. UFO - Wendy's Christmas - zilch

4. Library Book - draw off pattern - zero

5. Lace Cabin - nada

6. Sheep - block 2 - done

7 - Scarecrow - DONE


Can you tell the last two weeks I've been off my game? 
Not much progress on the list, but I'm very pleased with what I do have done. Guess we can't have everything.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me, too! Is it the time of year? Is it stress? I don't know, but I do know I need some sleep! I hope you have a better week.