Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Busy . . . continued

(Image found on Yahoo)

And the busy continues - although at a much more relaxed pace on Tuesday.

My morning started at 5:30 a.m. - as usual.

Once Honey Do was off to work, I drank my coffee then started the laundry, only one load today :)
While I was in the basement, I finished cutting out a pair of pajama pants that I started on Monday but never got back to.
I cut out a second pair for myself. Just to have something new and I had the fabric. It also gets off my list for next year.

I spent the morning sewing and in between did some holiday decorating. I hadn't pulled everything out yet and it makes me happy to have precious memories tangible, in my reach.

I spent Monday evening organizing patterns for next year's gifts. Making sure I have them and what I'll need.


I ended up short one this year, so had to purchase before I could finish my sewing.

After a couple of errands and grocery shopping - yes, for the week and weekend - my afternoon plan is to work on the lace cabin block. Maybe I'll actually get to make some progress on it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.


(image found on Yahoo)



No comments: