Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Goals for the week ending April 11, 2017

So I've been a bit of a slacker the last couple of weeks. I'm blaming it on spring break and the weather . . . that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it :)

We got a visit from April Fool, albeit a week late . . . 

 

We got about four inches, but it's hard to tell with all the water sitting around from all the rain a few days earlier.


This is what I found a couple of days later - after the snow had all melted. It's in the general vicinity of the second photo above. I've never seen it do this before and thought it was really cool :)


Goals for the week ending April 11, 2017

1. Redwork - DONE
- quilt row 2


- quilt row 3 - DONE


- make 9-patches - DONE
- sew 9-patches into rows - DONE 


One of the other reasons why I didn't get more done on other projects - I was having too much fun working on the quilt :)


2. Picket Fence - some progress, but not much worth mentioning
- continue stitching

3. Easter - no progress
- begin stitching block 2





Goals for the week ending April 18, 2017

1. Redwork
- quilt 9-patch rows
2. Picket Fence
- continue stitching

I've decided to keep working on the Redwork quilt. I would really like to have it completely assembled by the first week of May.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool frost picture. I've seen it do that, but only on a stream or lake that froze. I wouldn't have guessed it would do it on land! Maybe because there were rain puddles? Pretty anyway.

Your redwork and your 9-patches look terrific. Concentrating on one thing? What a concept! I should try that sometime.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Love that redwork!!!