Tuesday, September 26, 2017

TOO HOT !!!

That's what the local school district said when they decided there would be no school on Monday or Tuesday. Unfortunately, the school district is supposed to provided transportation for kids to other schools, including my son and that didn't happen. I ended up taking him and picking him up. Not impressed, am I !!!

The small part of my day that was available to me was divided between laundry and the sewing machine.


I got some time in for Art with Fabric. A little every day will see a quick finish. This has become a "stash" project since I didn't buy any new fabric to complete it. All the batiks were already in my stash and many were remnants purchased from the local quilt shop on previous visits.


Next up was another deadline, I forgot it. I drew off the pattern pieces and chose the fabrics. I'm hoping to finish the block on Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teaser hints! This next Wish You a Merry is an easier block, and I want to get it done early. Plus finish the embroidery on the Holly Cottage. Then I'll just do homework. =)