Monday, March 15, 2021

 Goals for March 7, which I didn't get to post the blog, so here's what got accomplished:    


 

 

Quilt and bind John wayne.


All quilted and ready for binding. 







Assemble Stitch 52 blocks - still needs done


Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Green
Make baby quilt, doll quilt, table runner

 


 

This is the table runner. The photos make it look more yellow, but it's that in between that makes you wonder which it is. I decided green and the large floral is the backing. All quilted and ready for binding, along with the baby and doll quilts.

The Mile-A-Minute Calendar Afghan.


And I carried that yellow-green color choice into my afghan. 


Up to date and I really like how well it's coming together. It's being assembled as I go. I don't want another ufo and it's actually pretty easy.

Lots of sewing this past week, a little stitching.

This next week will be a lot more hand work with all the binding. Putting in an audio book and going to town :)

Have a good week.









1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow, you were so busy with quilty things! I missed it all being busy with junk. =P