Thursday, January 9, 2014

Friday Night With Friends

Where to start?


I have decided to take next Christmas under control starting now !! I am still making Christmas gifts for 2013.  To say that I have procrastinated is a slight understatement. I always say I'm not going to let it happen again and before I know it "again" is here.

I was pursuing my favorite blogs and one of them posted this.  I'm going to share.  Join all the other elves and let's get one Christmas item made per month.  You can get all the details from Narelle.




If you follow my blog, you already know how much I love and admire Jenny of Elefantz.  Not only is her work beautiful, but she has such a heart for Jesus and all of us.  She shares links to other blogs, she designs her own work often giving them to us without charge and she does some amazing tutorials.  This year she is teaching embroidery basics.  You're all invited to come along.


I spent the first part of my day with Mom. We had a nice visit.  


Look at the goodies she sent home with me :)  
Happy Girl :)


On the way home, I stopped at the fabric store and shopped their Christmas clearance. I found a few more pieces to add to BFF's collection, along with a couple of pieces for the snowman quilt I found here.


You can't see it, but the white also has snowflakes on it. I love tonal prints, but they don't always show up in pictures.



I also managed to carve out some time to cut out a couple more gifts that I will be working on for FNWFs.
 



I don't think it's too late to sign up here.



This handsome lad is another of the loves of my life - Blitz.  He is the most comical budgie we've had.  He's the third.  He talks to me, plays and just has the best all around personality. I can't imagine a day without his sweetness.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.

Love'n'hugs,

e

No comments: