Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

*

I feel a little more on top of my blog these days - I've finally caught up with all the comments. Thank you all for taking the time to leave a comment. Other than tracking, comments are the only way you know that someone is visiting. The blogs are set up to track automatically, but I much prefer the personal visits. You're the best kind of company :)

* * * * *

I got a "taste" of back to school today . . . Newton had his own things going on, so I dropped off, picked up, dropped off and picked up again :) And in between, Honey Do needed a drop off as well. I managed to gather up some donations for Wednesday morning pick up and started dinner - that didn't finish in time for dinner :(

Left-overs tomorrow !!! :) 


This was around 9:30 this morning. It's really feeling like autumn here. Temperature hit low 70s late this afternoon, but the morning was down-right chilly. I was thinking about going home and putting on my jeans and a sweatshirt!!! Glad I didn't when it finally warmed up.

* * * * * 

When I wasn't trying to figure out what to gather together for dinner since mine wasn't done, I managed to get some sewing done.
Nina has been carrying around the scraps from the bedding I made a couple of winters ago that Taz and Harley shared. She's decided they are her new chew toys, since she's managed to obliterate everything else and we can't find any of the tennis balls.


You remember this, right?

So Nina got a new bed . . .


Total cost - $ 0.00 :)
This piece was a remnant that I cut in half because it was so big. I had the backing and batting waiting to be used. All I did was sandwich, run some quilting lines in both directions and did a self-binding all the way around. Nothing too fancy - but it's a finish :)

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.







* Image found on the Internet.

No comments: