Monday, July 13, 2015

Back to normal . . . ?

Saturday was an absolutely gorgeous day here.


Through my diningroom window screen, I see sunshine and a light breeze. 
The temperature is in the mid-upper 70s.
Definitely toerable :)

FIL headed out this morning for a flight back to Texas. He's been here since mid-May. It was a very nice visit.

In the wake of his visit, we are rearranging furniture and cleaning. I took a break for a bit and restained the bench in my front garden.


We had an unexpected guest . . . for dinner . . .


It's a wonder I have any flowers in my beds. I wish they would eat the weeds so I wouldn't have to do the weeding !!


I gave Rocky a bath.  He was less than impressed with me. 


After a bit of a nap, it appears I'm forgiven :)

He helped me with some sewing. . . 



I think he knew it was for him :)


A new nappy pad and toy. 
Puppies are like babies - things get dirty. 
Nina really likes the chew toy - guess I'll have to make some more.

Sunday, overcast and rain forecast. 


After church I went to work on cutting out a project for Vacation Bible School. I have ladies coming on Monday morning to help with more organization and "kit" assembly.

It was a busy, but productive weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.









3 comments:

KERYN B said...

How lucky are you to have a little helper like Rocky in the sewing room. Beautiful deer - not so good for your flowers.

Anonymous said...

So ... Rocky's a picture hound? =)

dq said...

If that is your street, you live on a lovely one. I love it! I don't have neighbors, not close ones anyway, and I LOVE IT!