Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Looming Deadlines


Who works well under pressure?
I'd like to think that I do, but when I must I find that I tend to make mistakes.

I decided that I liked both of the patterns that were offered as a row-along from Deanna
The rules are that you have to make one block in the row, post it and you will be eligible for the next pattern. I have the patriotic row done.

I spent the day working on the spring row. It's a row of houses and miniature quilts.

There were some tricky spots.


But I managed to get the requirement completed.
I also managed to finish seven nine-patches to use for future swaps.

All in all, it's been a productive day.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creatitivity.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I thought that row wouldn't be too hard because of the quilt shops before. Was it comparable?