Monday, December 14, 2015

No ordinary Tuesday . . . or Wednesday . . . or . . . .

I've been away for a bit . . . unplanned . . . unintentional . . .

Bible study is done for the year and I've managed to keep myself extremely busy. 
Carpets cleaned, house cleaned, laundry caught up . . .

and sewing . . . and planning and prepping . . .


I found this adorable pattern (on either Pinterest or Facebook). Here's your link.
It's a wall hanging with a Christmas stocking. BF was telling me that she didn't have a small Christmas wall hanging. I had just found this one and thought what a cute, simple project for us. Not only did I think that, but once I started prepping mine, I decided they would make wonderful Christmas gifts for next year. So I prepped those and will begin working on them after the new year's.


I got a few scraps from my prep work :)


These are the components and colors I've chosen.


For my birthday, BF gave me a redwork pattern. I spent one night prepping that too. All the designs are drawn off and backed and ready to work on next year.


In the meantime, Rocky and I have been working hard to get those Christmas jammies done.
We still have a few more to go, but we're home for the next couple of days and fully expect them to be finished.



There was a package sitting on my front porch one day last week . . . apparently the mailman couldn't find the mailbox (or milk chute, as the case may be). 
My lovely friend, Katie in Pennsylvania sent these to me :)
I grew up with Aunt Martha's ion-on transfers. Can't wait to start a project with these :)
Thank you Katie.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, looks like you are more than ready for next year to start! The snowman KTJ sent you is cute as anything. Rocky looks quite comfortable practically under your needle.