Wednesday, January 27, 2016

this and that

It's been an odd week especially weather . . .
While the east coast has been buried in snow, we are seeing sunshine and warmer temperatures after being really cold.


I discovered daffodils poking through on Monday.


Tuesday we were extremely overcast with rain forecast. This was about 8 a.m.




My Farm Girl Vintage blocks are all caught up. Aren't these the cutest?

 

I was home on Wednesday - not even out running errands !!!
I'm planning a trip to Mom's on Thursday, so I wanted to get this blanket and these fabric letters done for two of my great nephews (aged 2 and 9). The little great had a birthday at the beginning of the month. So we're a little late on the gifts. Mom said she would deliver them for me.

This will get a few more things checked on my January goals.

Thanks for stopping by.






2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

It's sure been an odd winter, hasn't it? I heard it's going to almost 50 on Sunday! But daffodils, oh my. Love your Farm Girl blocks! Cute blanket too. What are the letters for?

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Edi! I love your chicken! My daffodils are up - or were before the snow, several inches. I haven't checked since then, but I expect they'll be back. Maybe. I've pretty much given up on my yard anyway - flowers and stuff. It's mostly just green things. The snow comes and kills everything or the water drowns it. I'm only growing bushes from now on.