Spring is just around the corner ????
Not what it looked like on Friday !!
We ended up with about 5 inches between midnight and 10 a.m.
This was the visibility all morning . . . pretty much non-existent.
Goals for the week ending March 4, 2017
1. Redwork (UFO - 2015)
- sash last two blocks - Done
- figure out next step - Done
I chose my fabric and started sewing the final border together.
- work on next block - Done
- plan alternate blocks - Done
Since there are hearts throughout the blocks, I found this pattern for patchwork hearts to use for the alternates. I just have to increase the size a bit to bring them up to the "sheep" blocks. I've already done that and I'll use what Valentine's fabrics I have and round out with the leftovers from the "Redwork".
I found this print on the clearance rack at Hobby Lobby. It has a pretty nice hand and will help to break up the rows.
3. Easter Bin (UFO - unknown date)
- see what's in it - Done, I've gone through it.
- pick something to make Sort of done - I have some drawings and a rough sketch of a design. I'll try to do more with it this week.
No pictures :(
No pictures :(
4. "He is Risen" (UFO)
- pull bin, get started - I started . . . pictures later.
- choose fabric
I chose this linen. It's in the "tan" family. So I guess you would say "natural", since it's linen.
- draw off pattern - I didn't get this done . . .
but I did start to pull some of the floss. This is going to be a really big project.
Goals for the week ending 3/11/17
1. Redwork - UFO 2015
- put first row together
2. Sheep - New 10/2016
- start next block (#4 I think of 9)
- cut strips for the first alternate block
3. "He is Risen" - UFO
- finish stitching
4. Needlebook - New 3/2017
- sew on binding
5. Easter bin - UFO
- modify/finalize layout of design
6. "Welcome" - New 2/2017
- shop for "ribbon"
- draw off design
I'm stream-lining my goals, hopefully I'll start feeling some progress.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a "week" filled with creativity and productivity.