Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Goals for the week of March 18, 2018 . . . Spring ??

All of my ambitious goals didn't get accomplished last week. Mom is having surgery on Friday (March 23), Honey Do had a medical embergency on Tuesday (March 20). I'm opting for monthly deadlines this week in an effort to get caught back up.

Goals for March 18, 2018:

1. Bear Challenge
- draw off, assemble Yellow Bear


2. Color Challenge
- cut out, assemble Yellow block


3. Starry Bright
- cut out, assemble March block, post completion


4. Mystery QAL
- assemble blocks five and six
- decide on layout
- complete top

Four goals, doable - we'll see.

Many of the blogs I read this week all mentioned the first day of spring.  I thought I would share our's . . .


Your eyes do not deceive you !!!
That's about six inches of snow in my back yard !!!
School was cancelled today, hopefully for the last time this "winter".


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.

Verse of the Day

He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
Isaiah 53:3 NIVUK


3 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Oh wow, spring...!!! All the best to your Mom for surgery and hoping there are not more medical emergencies this week.. stay warm xx

Allie-oops Designs said...

Edith, how are they both doing? You're all in my prayers hon!!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about all that snow last week when I looked at the weather forecast for Parma. We should both move to warmer climes! Your goals are doable, IF you get any time you aren't being nurse. =) I hope all is well with both, and that your son is also handling the stress well.