Wednesday, March 14, 2018

It's Wednesday . . . Already ? ? ?

It's Wednesday ! ! !

Already ? ? ? 

As hard as I try to use my time efficiently so that I don't feel  like I'm wasting it, it just flies by !!

I spent Monday working on April Showers. 


It was a relatively quick finish. I had it all sandwiched and ready to sew. I did simple quilting all around the blocks and sashing.  I spent Monday evening sewing the binding and had it done before bedtime. I love my evenings to continue to be productive and lately they haven't, so this was a nice finish for me.


And here it is, hung and finished. I love all the "rain" themed prints I've been collecting. The design in the center is from Michelle Ridgway. I wasn't able to find it on her website, but you might have better luck. I will tell you I've had it for a very long time, so it may no longer be available. But I do love it.

The time I had on Tuesday was spent spent cutting out a new robe for Mom. I didn't get pictures yet, but I will. My goal is to have it done and to Mom on Friday.

Wednesday, my car is in the shop getting new breaks ($$ ouch !!!) and I'm at the library. I have about an hour to play.  I guess I'll be spending some time on Pinterest :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.

Verse of the Day

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23 NIVU


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful finish! I didn't realize that was Michelle's design. No wonder I like it so much! It looks great surrounded by your rainy-day fabrics. How nice of you to make a new robe for your mom right now. I know she'll appreciate having it in the hospital.

I'm having a hard time keeping up with anything but math this week!

K Reeves said...

That is such a sweet little quilt, Edi! The rainy day themed fabrics set it off perfectly! A robe for your mom will be much appreciated, I''m sure.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Such a cute finish.. the fabrics you chose match the gorgeous stitchery so well... xx