Saturday, June 16, 2018

FNSI


I managed to sign up for this month's gathering of FNSI. I have been horribly lax in keeping up with some of my favorite events. I've linked us so we can see what everyone else got up to through Wendy's blog.

So here's what I managed to accomplish:

I worked on my Mystery #2 QAL. The deadline is June 30, and that will be the big reveal for all the participants. I managed to get it quilted, hangers on and a label :)

Here is what I can show you :)


  



LOL - yes you get to see the back :)
Obviously, a wall hanging :)
And food related ;)

The backing fabric is from my days at Piece Goods Shops - back in the early 1990s. It is well preserved and I had pretty good taste, if I may say so myself.

And with the surge of all things French again, it's even timely.

This was a fun project and can't wait to show you the front :)



Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.


Verse of the Day

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

James 1:17 NIVUK



3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that front! The back is cute and whimsical. Extra points for the label!

Allie-oops Designs said...

Well I love the backing fabric, can't wait to see the front!!!!

e said...

Thank you both. I just love a good tease :)