Saturday, July 28, 2018

Goal Report for the week of July 15, 2018

My goals for July 15, 2018 turned into the goals for July 22 and now through the end of the month. I actually didn't even get to post what I wanted to do. 

My reasons, well, my whole week turned itself upside down with Newton working a four week program through the rest of summer. This was week one. He only works a five hour shift, four days a week but it's in the middle of my day . . . 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.. I'm dropping off and picking up. I've been to the library, grocery store, quilt shops every day this past week. I did manage to do some reorganizing and a tiny bit of purging. Lots more to do there, so it's going on my secondary goal list again during the coming weeks.

So here's what I managed to accomplish:

1. Starry Night
- assemble July block

Done
No stars this month, I'm calling it the "black hole". Quilted as well as the "weaving".




2. Mystery #3
- continue stitching 

I managed to get blocks 4 and 5 finished. One more to go and then I start the assembly process. This one is on target for completion to the big reveal at the end of September. Here's a sneaky peak. Doesn't give much away, does it?



3. Fall into a Quilt
- download pattern(s)
- assemble block(s)

Behind, again !!! But got it done !!!





4. Nine Patch Challenge
- assemble blocks

Decided not to do this one. I've got too many other projects in progress and UFOs that aren't getting my attention. 


5. Bee
- applique June blocks 2 of 4 are done, 3rd one is in progress
- review July installment yes, looked it over.




6. Christmas 
- pull fabric for PJs

no progress here


7. UFO - Maggie's First Dance
- layout blocks
- begin assembling quilt top

DONE
The entire top has been assembled.




8. Dining room curtains
- pull fabric
- decide on style 

Done
Now just to get them sewn and on the window.

Bonus projects:


9 patches for a Halloween project



Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.




Verse of the Day

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

2 Corinthians 5:21 NIVUK

No comments: