Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Monday Goals

I didn't have any specific goals for Monday. I got my chores done early, so it was easy to start working on something. But what.

I promised to share my supply of Halloween fabrics with a special friend, because I don't share with just anyone :) 

So it seems like a good time to work on the Halloween projects I've been putting off to make sure I have what I needed to finish those projects. None really take a lot of fabric.

So here's what I accomplished:

Nine patches


Then I moved on to Maggie.
I started this project back in June, 2016 !!!
I can't believe it's been that long !!!


Saturday, I assembled all the alternate blocks that had been prepared back when I started.


And here's where I am after a day of working on it.


It's not finished, I still have borders to add, but I made good progress. And that makes me very happy.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.

Verse of the day:

For no word from God will ever fail.’

Luke 1:37 NIVUK


3 comments:

Susan said...

A wonderful Monday - such a happy day, and so much accomplished! Wouldn't it be funny if there were no duplicates of Halloween fabrics? =)

Allie-oops Designs said...

Wow wow that quilt is just gorgeous, well done girl!!! I LOVE IT!!!

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

You made great progress!! I too have projects that I haven't worked on in years! It feels so good to get some of those things progressing.