Monday, September 24, 2018

Monday's goals

It was a very productive weekend. I finished my Mystery #3 QAL. Big reveal is this weekend. I can't wait to show you. I'm pretty excited.

In the meantime, I need to get some other things done before the weekend.

Here are my goals just for today:

1. Finish Bible study questions.

2. House quilt - spend at least 30 mins today doing the hand quilting.

3. Work on BOMs
-Starry Bright
-Fall into a Quilt 

4. Work on Crazy Quilt project

5. Sweet Land of Liberty
- if I have time, I'll cut out the first block

6. Cheri Payne Memory QAL
- again, if I have time, I'll cut out the first block

Numbers 5 and 6 are both in the "primitive" style, so they use the same basic fabrics. I'll always work on these two separate projects at the same time.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.

Verse of the day:

But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 59:16


1 comment:

Susan said...

Sweet photo of baby dog. If only. LOL I'm sure there's rapid maturation going on. You have a great list of goals. I need to shorten mine as I finish projects, and not add more!