Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Weekend recap

How was your weekend? 

Not only did we have a long holiday weekend, Honey Do wrappers vacation around it. We had three days of driving around our area, shop hopping for both of us, Friday he helped me with grocery shopping, and putting things away when we got home. He spent the rest of the week working around his "studio" while I worked in mine. Both of us being somewhat productive.

For me, most of my productivity came in Monday. My goal for this week, until it's finished is Mystery QAL #3. I got four of my five blocks framed. I haven't completely decided on a setting so it will happen as I go.



I did manage to get lots of leaders and enders out together for the beginning of a very scrappy quilt. All these bright colors, leftover blocks from other projects and scraps make me very happy.



Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.

Verse of the day:

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:18 NIVUK


1 comment:

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

I really love scrappy quilts! It looks like you have a super nice stack going on there.