Sunday, February 3, 2019

15 minutes stitching challenge


 The guidelines are very generous and include any crafting we find ourselves drawn to at any given moment.

"If you want to play along, just keep up with how many days you find time to stitch and then link up each Sunday to share how well you did that week."

That's it - that's all the rules.

On all my qualifying days, I know that I worked a minimum of the required 15 minutes. I don't keep exact time cards 😉 I just know what my habits are and can go from there.


I did some quilting . . .


some embroidery . . . 


some sewing on a quilt top.


Here are my statistics:

January:  
26 of 31 days 
83% completion

February:
10 of 10 days
100%



The button at the top of this post will take you to Life in Pieces and you can see how everyone else is doing or sign up yourself. If you are struggling for some motivation, this might just be the motivation you need to get back in the game.

Thanks for stopping by.
Wishing you a day filled with the things that make and keep you happy.




neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:39 NIVUK


1 comment:

Susan said...

That's a great start to the year! Lots of sewing. Good to keep track so we don't feel like we did anything. =)