Saturday, August 10, 2019

August Goals

The second week of August is about to begin and I forgot to post my goals for August. Which ends up being okay because the first week was pretty unproductive, except for finishing the binding on the dinosaur quilt.

Here are my goals:

1.  UFO Challenge #1
Busy Bee

- assess status
- complete top assembly




2. 12 Things Challenge #1
Sweet Land of Liberty

- Complete Unit 1




3.  "Believe" Block #7

Applique the pieces


4. "Girls Getaway"

 block 4
- continue stitching, dead line is this month

5. Baby Quilt

- choose fabric
-make quilt



6. Doll Quilt/Gown
Make one more of each


7. "Gingerbread Village"

Stitch/assemble block #5


8. My Country Week (Cheri Payne)

- Draw off, cut out blocks 
- Begin assembling "Monday, Tuesday" blocks


9. JoAnn's BOM 
- assemble next block/November


10. 15 minute stitch challenge

11. Finish quilting, binding dinosaur quilt
DONE







Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with the things that make and keep you happy.


When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, ‘Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

Matthew 8:10 NIVUK



2 comments:

Allie said...

You can do it, hon!

Susan said...

It sounds like a lot, but a few of them are pretty quick jobs, so I think you'll be great at the end! And one is already done. =)