Tuesday, April 21, 2020

My Sewing Machine is on Fire

(image from Yahoo)

LOL

First of all, I didn't really expect to find this image!! I LOVE IT !!

It has been such a productive week in my little corner of the pandemic.

 

A baby quilt finished.




A  lap quilt finished.

Both of these are donation quilts in association with Hands2Help.


And my chosen recipient. This organization helps kids in foster care, something near and dear to my heart.

I'm excited to have these done and hope to have a few more done before the end of the drive. 

Once the initiative is complete, I will check into providing these quilts to a local agency who will do the same in my area. I know there is a need. I'm looking to do more for my local community.

Hope you all have a good, productive week.
Stay safe and healthy.

Thanks for stopping by.


Don't worry about anything; 
instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, thank him for all he has  done.
Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. He will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Phillipians 4: 6-7







1 comment:

Susan said...

There's always a need somewhere. Project Linus, for instance, but I don't know if they have size regulations. I used to do a lot for them, but not as much now. I have to get on the ball in May, or I won't have anything finished.