Thursday, April 23, 2020

Productive Week

Are you tired of hearing from me yet?

It has been a very productive week and I'm still going.

Some more finishes this week. Just ticking things off the goal list :)


This cutie was a prize from a year or so ago. Actually I won a gift certificate and I purchased two baby quilts. I gave one to my niece last week for her new born son, and this one I will put in the gift closet for a future little one.




These are face masks, an even dozen. I was scrolling through my facebook feed and ran across a local organization looking for volunteers. They delivered the supplies and I put them all together yesterday. A really simple design and I was glad to help. I will deliver them and see if there are more supplies to be acquired.

Hope your week is going well.


Thanks for stopping by.


Don't worry about anything; 
instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, thank him for all he has  done.
Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. He will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Phillipians 4: 6-7






1 comment:

Susan said...

I never get tired of hearing from you. The llama is a cute little thing, and those face masks - you are doing a great service!