Tuesday, June 2, 2020

June Goals

June Goals

I'm starting June a day late because I was finishing up my May goals. I was just that close to finishing and wasn't going to stop.

Here's what's on tap for June:

1 - OMG/Number Draw #9
Gingerbread Village from Days Filled With Joy, 2019


All the parts are completed, needs assembled.

2 - 12 Things - #9
Busy Bee Quilt, 2018


I was making such good progress on this one and then I wanted to finish another quilt and it got set aside. The center of the quilt is assembled. It actually was meant to be a wall hanging and I decided I wanted it bigger. So it's going to grow to queen size this month. The goal is to assemble the top.

 3 - Baby Quilt

4 - Doll Quilt 

5 - Doll Gown 

6 - Susan's BOM 
March, April, May and June blocks
I'm horribly behind on this one. I need and want to get caught up.

7 - PLQS BOM #5, #6
Block 5 has been received. Block six will come in a couple of weeks. Shipping on these was delayed due to a large number of orders, a small staff and the usual postal delays.

8 - Bird Song Block 4

9 - F2F Blocks - need three 
 pull fabric and make

10 - Sunday Stitch - page 7
drawn off, need to stitch





Hope you all have a good, productive week.
Stay safe and healthy.

Thanks for stopping by.


Don't worry about anything; 
instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, thank him for all he has  done.
Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. He will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Phillipians 4: 6-7

No comments: