Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Goals Accomplished for February 26-March 4, 2023

 These were the things I hadn't yet accomplished for the month. Unfortunately, the week ran over. So I guess I won't be making any new goals for the week of the 5th through the 11th. This will somewhat impact my monthly goals, but we'll just take it one at a time and go from there.


1. SAHRR - binding DONE


The log cabin was gifted to me by Moira and the beginning of this round robin. I had never done one before. Since Moira started with black, white and grey, I continued with black and white. Mine is decidedly different from the suggestions in the sew along, but I'm happy with the end result. Moira sent more blocks, and I'll finish those in the same manner as this one as soon as I can.


2. CQ - finish last three panes DONE

Not that a crazy quilt is ever really done, so I've been told.
 


3. One Garment - cut out and sew DONE


This is one of the quickest patterns I've every worked with, unfortunately, it doesn't fit. So it will be donated. It's a shame because it's really what I wanted as far as style is concerned.


4. Hedge Hugs Block 2 - baby quilt DONE

 Well, the top is anyway :) And I love it !!




5. One gift - make one for each scrappy basket DONE


 
These sewed up much larger than I wanted. They are actually meant to be warmers for soothing aching muscles. I cut them down so I could make pin cushions. They will go in the gift bin. I'm pleased with the end results.


6. Sister Time - next bowl fillers

 The pattern has been purchased and printed. We haven't begun yet.

Update: we have begun.

 

From left to right: colorful eggs. They are ready for stuffing. There are a couple more that will be embroidered before stuffing.

First bunny, some small embroidery before stitching front and back together and stuffing. 

"Carrots", they are ready for stuffing and the fronds on top.


Extras:

Crabapple Hill Annual Stitch Along DONE


 





The stitching on this sweet little project is finished. I will take some time to think about how I want to finish it for displaying. I have loved working on this one.

 

I will post next month's goals in a separate  post. Have a good week.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I loved seeing the progress on so many goals. I hope you can use that pattern again, making alterations on it, because it looks like a nice style. The CQ came out so well, and I look forward to seeing it up close. Everything looks wonderful! The Crabapple Hill didn't really take all that long, and looks great, thanks for the closer pics of sections. Well done, I'd say!