Monday, March 27, 2023

March 2023 - Finishes and Progress

 March has been quite the whirlwind!!

There has been a lot of activity in the sewing room, unfortunately, I don't feel like much has been accomplished.

 

Here are the goals:

1. UFO/OMG

PLQS BOM - quilt and bind - Not started yet. When I checked and realized that it wasn't sandwiched yet, it went on the back burner. It will go on the April goal list.


2. Daisy Days #4 and #5

#4 DONE


#5 DONE
 


 
3. Hedge Hugs #3

- draw off the applique pieces and cut them out DONE, I managed to get the quilt top done. Quilting to be done at a later time.


 

Hedge Hugs #2

- sandwich and quilt, bind I decided to quilt this at a later time.

 

4. Baby Quilt - SAHRR

I found a panel in one of my boxes and will be making it into a baby quilt.

In progress - I have three more to make in similar fashion.

 

5. Misc. Easter projects. These are the bowl fillers that Sister and I made over the last four to six weeks. They are all done for this year. There are a couple of patterns we didn't get to that we may do next year.





 

 

6. Sister time YES !! Bowl fillers and we will be starting work on the Christmas Gnomes again.

 

As I said, it's been a busy month. Weather is starting to warm. We had some major wind over the weekend, so we are slowly cleaning up all the downed branches. Conversations are taking place about vegetable gardens. I'm getting ready for a visit from a very good friend. The guest room is finally cleaned up, organized and set up for her visit.

 


 



 

1 comment:

Susan said...

And your friend is chomping at the bit! LOL I always giggle when I see those fluffy butts. =) You accomplished a lot of handwork, making the Daisy Days look great. The Hedge Hug looks adorable. Lots of quilting to do. I think I'm bringing my SLOL to finish unit at your house. I have to make the filler FG and maybe some square-in-a-square, but get it together in some way. I'm just not finding the progress time here. It shouldn't take long - work one day. But maybe I'll be more awake and stronger without the chemo!

Great progress in March!