Monday, May 1, 2023

April 2023 - Goals and Accomplishments

 April Goals


These are the goals I had set up for April. As I said in a previous post, it was a month of disruptions and for me, distractions. So here are the goals and how I did.

 

1. UFO/OMG - PLQS BOM

No progress here, but it will be a priority for May.


2. Daisy Days - Block 6 DONE



3. Hedge Hugs - Block 4

No - Decided not to do this month.


4. SAHRR - Baby Quilt #6 DONE

I believe I made four of these in April. They are all basically the same design and I followed the round robin patterns. I love how these turned out. They will be quilted at a later date.



 


5. Sister Time - Gnome #7 DONE

This  is my favorite Woolie Gnome block in the series. We used beads for the berries on the holly and poinsettia. The reindeer's collar is actually leather and his body is made out of a "textured" fake fur I bought years ago and never used. We are very close to getting the blocks finished.


 Extras

I participated in a stitch along with one of my Facebook Groups. It was quick and a lot of fun. 

 



It appears my month was more productive than I thought.

Have a good week.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the reindeer! The FB block is also terrific. It almost looks like a Steves design.