Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Great Number 9

What a day of blessings !!! My 8th great nephew joined our world today (I have 8 great nephews and 1 great niece - just in case you don't think I can count, which sometimes.... I can't :)

Anyway, meet Ryker:


He arrived at 9:34 a.m. Tuesday morning.  It has been an extremely long 9 months of waiting for him.


All 8 lbs. 4.9 oz.
19.5 inches
of him :)

Isn't he just the most handsome baby !!  I know, just a little prejudice on my part.  But what can I say.  We are so very blessed with this one.  He has FOUR older brothers.  I was really hoping for a girl, but when you get one this precious, with all his fingers and toes and is healthy, can I really quibble about the fact that he's ANOTHER boy??  I think not.

No new recipe today - leftovers for dinner :)

(downloaded from Pinterest)

Thank you for stopping by.

(downloaded from Pinterst)

Hope you all have a great day.






No comments: