Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Apron Swap

Sign ups CLOSED

The 2015 Apron Swap has begun !!!!!

I have had a fun couple of days getting to know my partner and am really looking forward to exchanging aprons with her.
Sheryl has an Etsy shop, please check her out. She has some really adorable things for you.


I pulled some things together for a couple of different projects and am excited to get busy again after being sick this past week. The coughing persists and along with that a sore throat and headache. If I could just get the coughing to stop the other two issues go away on their own.

Today's weather didn't help either - freezing rain !!! All that snow and cold and now freezing rain ??? Spring won't get here soon enough and I normally don't mind winter. 






The other day I listed my goals for March, but I forgot a link-back :(


My UFO finish for March is the house quilt and it links back to
There are lots of wonderful projects getting finished through this link. I'm so happy to be part of it.






There's really not much else going on here. I did make up my mind today that I'm tired of being sick, so I'm pulling up the boot straps and going to make myself start back at life.You can only sit and lounge for so long feeling miserable. Honey Do did a fantastic job of pumping me full of meds to get me on the right track over the weekend, now it's up to me.






Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are still feeling sick. I hope it vanishes with the freezing rain and you have a lovely sunny weekend!