I started this quilt over 20 years ago.
The center block was supposed to be red, but I didn't have enough fabric for a reason I still can't figure out today. So I put it away in hopes of finding that specific red. I never did and finally decided that I just wanted it finished.
I finished the assembly and borders in February and in March, I spent an afternoon at church and sandwiched it. It was supposed to be my goal for March, but I mistakenly said I wanted to fnish the House quilt, which there was no way that was getting done and then Nina's contribution of destroying a whole block . . .
Anyway, I've decide this is my goal for this month. It's sandwiched and I'm going to "tie" quilt this one and then bind it.
Can't wait to have this UFO done :)
I'm linking back to Sew Bittersweet Designs.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a day filled with creativity.