Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Where have I been?

May is about half over. I feel like I've got too much on my plate at the moment, but there's lots going on - long term.


I seem to be going, but the road never ends.

 

I have managed to get one project started and finished :) 
This adorable little birdhouse pin cushion. Otherwise, I have been cleaning, purging, reorganizing and setting up a guest room for father-in-law's visit this month. I've also been making arrangements for the care of Newton and pups for a business trip that Honey Do has planned and I'm fortunate enough to tag along.

 

Spring is in full bloom here in northeast Ohio. The first picture of my lilac is from about mid week (last week) and the second from Mother's day. 


Just a few days of really warm weather and all the spring blossoms are blooming.


Peony tree (which is actually a bush).


Double daffodils - such a gorgeous, pure white.


This azalea is this bright. Sometimes the pictures don't reflect the true colors of the blooms.


I'm hoping to bring this little cutey home later in the month. Mama Jazzy is weening her babies. He's a little chihuahua. My Niece and I have named him Chewy :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.

3 comments:

Allie said...

*squeal* your pincushion is so cute!!!! I imagine you are busy getting ready...but you're still taking time for the flowers! I miss my azalea, it was huge and had coffee [grounds] every morning. Chewy is ADORABLE - what a sweetie-pie!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope he isn't Chewy because he chews things! =) I know that road. I'm frequently on it myself. Your pincushions are wonderful! Thanks for the spring pictures. I know your lilacs smell wonderful! Lemmon, SD, had them, too, and I loved that week when they were all blooming! It was in June there, though.

Wendyb said...

Oh Edi, I've missed you! And I understand TOTALLY being on that road!!!! I ADORE that pincushion...it's gorgeous.....and Chewy is so snuggly....I just want to eat him up (not literally!!! lol) Your garden is beautiful....so lovely to see such beautiful blooms...it's getting chillier here heading into winter and there's nothing much blooming so lovely to see blooms we don't get in Northern Aust.
xoxoxo big sugary ones especially for ya! :o)