Sunday, August 2, 2015

Personal Sew-In

I'm having a personal sew-in just because I want to get things done :)

And I did :)


House #3 is done !!!

 

And two miniature quilts, as well !!!

It took Friday evening to cut out all the pieces. Saturday was spent going to the vet and trying to motivate myself to do some gardening. This has been extremely challenging because we haven't had much rain in the last month, so the ground is like concrete. There will be little to no harvest of my vegetable garden and the weeds are taking over everywhere. And worst of all, I have no motivation to do any of it.

I spent Saturday evening sewing the house and mini-quilts.

Sunday afternoon will be spent embellishing and putting the row together.

Next patterns have been published, so I want to get started on them on Monday so I don't have to rush at the end of the month to meet the deadlines.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little house is cute. I figure if I die with a sink full of dishes or weeds in the garden, it's okay. It'll be someone else's headache then. =)