Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Mid-week motivation

(image from Yahoo)

I'm finally finding some much needed motivation - at least where crafting is concerned. I finished the "bathroom" stitchery over the weekend. Monday, I spent most of the day cleaning and doing laundry.
Tuesday I spent meeting to work on VBS and ran errands.
Wednesday, I finally carved some time out to get started on a new little project. This one shouldn't take much longer than the "bathroom" stitchery did.


I found this idea in a book and really liked it. So I rummaged for fabric and tried to match up threads. The design in the fabric has little blue flowers, but also blue birds.
I did some digging through my Stitchery Club patterns to see if I could find anything that might work.


I found this design. I took it to the library and had it enlarged so that it could be the center of the pillow.
I drew it off this morning on white cotton and will be spending the evening stitching it. Excited to see my ideas come to life.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for that project! You are clicking on all cylinders lately!