Friday, February 10, 2017

Finding and making time

Mondays and Tuesdays are very challenging to my creative process, but I squeak out whatever I can, whenever I can. Most easily produced are my 9-patches for a swap.



These are easy to run a seam and walk away whenever necessary.

Also, having a stitchery project ready. . .



when sitting still is necessary . . . 



When I'm gone a lot - Monday was Leaders' meeting and work, Tuesday was Children's Bible study and work - Rocky is a little more needy and demanding for having been left for long stretches of time. So I always make sure to have something to work on. I don't mind - that's how I made short work of the lace cabin block.

There's never a shortage of reading material either.



"Vintage Notions" by Amy Barickman is set up by the month, so my goal is to read one month each month. And I'm always up for a good novel. Sherryl Woods is one of my favorite authors.

I just have to make sure everything is with in arm's length of the lazy boy :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed this post somehow! Life's like that sometimes. I do recognize the Jenny stitchery, though! Sometimes it is all about finding a few minutes here and there, isn't it? And then making choices. I chose to catch up on blog reading for a while today. =)