Saturday, February 18, 2017

Play Day


It looks like Wednesdays are working up to be my day off. What a wonderful, pleasant surprise.

That means I have a whole day to play, sew, stitch and watch movies.

I'm in Heaven !!

Here's how I spent my day:

I started with a trip to the grocery and library. We must eat and I had new movies and books to pick up.

Next up, the Lace Cabin.


All of the stitching is done, including a couple of spot I missed. I made the freezer paper template and cut all the blocks to size. I don't usually do this step, but I'm glad I did in this instance and will probably make a practice of it on future projects. It would have been disastrous if I cut something wrong.

The next step is to piece the star row center and then assemble the top. Not sure how soon I'll get to that, but it's not on the list for next week.

Seasons Redwork



 

 

Significant progress here. These little cuties are going really fast.
Not only did I get block five through eight done, but also nine and ten :)

We got more snow overnight into Thursday. 




Not enough to keep me from going to Mom's. We had a great visit. We both have missed spending time together in the last month.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.







1 comment:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Well that's a good day to get off!! Nice break in the middle of the week. Your stitcheries are really cute!
We got up to 68 here today, I think we'll probably get hammered soon with snow, lol....