Saturday, August 19, 2017

FNSI

My Friday didn't go at all as planned and consequently, neither did FNSI . . .

My goal for Friday was to get the borders on the Lace Cabin quilt. I got them cut between loads of laundry and before leaving for errands. Home, put away the groceries. While the dogs ran and played, I did some more weeding. 

Dinner and dishes done and I tried again, finally, to work on the quilt. I managed to only get one side bordered.



I'm making it a priority for Saturday. I want this done.

While I was looking for something to stitch, I found a couple of projects that are stitched and just need to be finished. So they are going to go on my goal list for next week. More about that later. 



Speaking of goal list, I'm making good progress and will be excited to share with you in a day or so. School starts this week and a few more weeks before Bible study begins, so I'm planning on making good use of my "me" time.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.



5 comments:

Raewyn said...

Nice to work on your projects in between everything else that's going on! Good luck with your list - you have plenty of projects on the go! (And you're not the only one!)

Wendyb said...

congratulations sweet friend......amongst all the chaos, Mr RNG picked you as our winner this month for FNSI. Thanks for joining in with me .... I really loved your company! pity we couldnt do it for real! xox sugary hugs
Wendy :o)

Susie H said...

Congratulations, #10!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, me time! Enjoy those quiet hours.

Susan said...

Congratulations - love those stitcheries