Tuesday, August 1, 2017

New Week, New Goals

My day began with catching up my blog and setting my goals for this week. Most of July has been spent working on things other than sewing and stitching. I'm promising myself some creative, relaxing personal time.

July went way to fast. Two to three weeks dedicated to Vacation Bible School and another to my remodels - three rooms. Those projects, although very rewarding and satisfying, didn't leave much time for my sewing and stitching goals.

I spent Monday morning doing my usual chores and finishing up my reorganizing from the weekend. Newton and I had a meeting at noon for future planning. Now we wait for a letter telling us what's next.

Dinner, dessert, dishes. Breakfast and lunch and final clean up. Frustration becasue I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I still did a lot.

I finally sat down about 8 p.m. to work on the Growing Up BOM. It's due this week !!!! I did manage to choose my fabrics and make my templates.


Thnks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.



1 comment:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Please send me some of your energy - the way you go, you could send a tenth of it and I'd be able to get something done.