My list for Tuesday was pretty lengthy. I did get some things done and then goals changed. I got called to work on Wednesday and Friday and went to Mom's on Thursday. My week ended up not going according to plan. Unfortunately, I didn't get anything accomplished during my evenings because I was tired and did whatever chores hadn't gotten done during the days.
Here is what I did get accomplished:
Growing Up - post Done
I sent my email for the final step of completion.
Seasons - binding DONE
As an added embellishment, I put seasonal buttons in the corners. It was just asking for something else. I misplaced my snowflake buttons, so one more will need to be added in the corner. Otherwise, another UFO is done.
For Saturday, I baked some zucchini breads and muffins. Those will go in the freezer for the winter. There are a couple more on the vines that will be ready soon.
Once the kitchen was cleaned up, I gave myself permission to work on the projects I hadn't had time for all week.
Jacquelynne Steves BOM 2017 - choose fabrics
Spring - pull box, review status, and call it DONE :)
I started the 9-patches on Tuesday. They were made with 1.5 inch strips. They didn't come out exactly to size, so I added the purple dividers between them and am thankful for the results. They needed the division between each of them. I also hadn't planned on the border at the top and bottom, but was too lazy to take it off when I sewed it to the wrong side. Another mistake that paid off in the end.
Here are some detail close-ups.
The organza ribbon was planned all along and looks fantastic.
I also added a bit of white "baby" ricrac. I wanted lace, but didn't want to spend any time shopping for it so I used what I had. I like the subtle finish.
The design is from Crabapple Hill. It's been at least a couple of years since I stitched it and put it away. Another UFO bites the dust :)
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.