Monday, November 13, 2017

Goal Report November 6, 2017

So for this week my goals are:

1. Santa Hats
- finish third wall hanging - DONE



2. Joe's Quilt
- decide on layout
- cut fabrics

No progress here

3. I Love Home
- continue embroidery

 

So it's been the kind of week that I got stuff done, just not enough.

Here's what I want to accomplish for the week of November 13, 2017:

1. Joe's Quilt
- layout
-begin sewing

2. I LOVE HOME
- finish block 2
- start block 3
- assemble blocks 1 and 2
- download block 4

3. Adult PJs
- pull patterns
- purchase fabric
- cut out

4. Needlebook

That should keep me busy and out of trouble.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*should* keep you out of trouble? Not likely. =) Looks like a good plan. How many adult pairs of PJ's do you have to do?