Monday, November 13, 2017

Gorgeous Saturday, Warmer Sunday, Goals Monday



It's a beautiful Saturday. It's chilly but we didn't really get any snow, just flurries. Today we have sunshine :)

I did manage to get something accomplished this week.
It's not finished, but I put a huge dent in the first block of I LOVE HOME by Jacquelynne Steves.



Block 1

I still have to decide how I want to finish the hearts. The "blooms" are going to be buttons that I'll attach after I finish assembling the block.


 


Block 2

I love how the tree turned out. Bit of inspiration using the feather stitch. I was trying to incorporate some different stitches to make the block more creative and interesting. That's the fun part of using a simple design.

It was challenging, because Rocky kept jumping up on my chest so that I couldn't see my work.



 

I received a text message from my youngest niece and she provided sizes for all the greats. So Saturday afternoon I spent running the elastic and sewing them shut. All I have left to do is get the tshirts to match.


Here are Monday's goals:

1. Finish last two pairs of PJs

2. Pull patterns for four adult PJs

3. Decide on a design for a needlebook

4. Look for heart shaped buttons for HOME

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks even more beautiful because, having been there now, I can visual everything in the window and you sitting in your chair ... even Rocky! That is one lot of satin stitching! Great tree. Good inspiration, not to mention practice. =)