Sunday, January 14, 2018

Goals for the week of January 15, 2018



Good Morning, Lovely Friends.
This is Charlie :)
Isn't he just the most handsome, adorable penguin?
He was a Christmas gift from BFF. We finally, after more than two months, were able to get together for a nice long visit. We had such a good time of sharing time gifts and conversation. We got some shopping time in too, not that either of us needed to purchase anything.

So on to my goals for the week:


1. Dresden Plates
- sew center circles DONE


All 12 of my blocks are assembled. Now for the first stitch . . .

And here are the links :)

https://crazyquiltjournalproject2018.blogspot.com/










- machine applique stars DONE
- sandwich, back, quilt blocks DONE

I also got all the backing squares cut in preparation for upcoming blocks.






- assemble block DONE
- sandwich, back, quilt block DONE





- cut out fabrics DONE
- assemble block DONE
- sandwich, back, quilt block
not yet, I have to decide what I want to use for backing fabric.


This has a lot more green/blue than I was planning, but I really like the way the block turned out.



- finish stitching next block DONE



I got a second block done this week :)




- draw off January design DONE
- pull floss colors DONE



7. One Monthly Goal
- finish a UFO - completely

No progress here, except that I pulled my supplies from my sewing room. This one is getting pushed to next week's goals, as a priority and on a separate blog. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you days filled with kindness.


Verse of the Day

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
1 Corinthians 13:1 NIVUK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that - days filled with kindness. What a sweet thought that is. I'm wishing you days filled with warmth! =) You have a lot of great projects on there. I'm hoping to get to a bear for the color bears, but I have another bear to finish first, and the lotto blocks, or I won't get them done this month, and that's not a good thing. Maybe tomorrow when I get to stay home, I can do both! Have a great week stitching and Maybe doing a seam on a Dresden!