Monday was a very relaxing day with none of the usual pressures to get things done.
I worked on a couple of things. First, the jar toppers we found while cleaning a bedroom at mom's. I finished stitching them last week and now putting them together into a small wall hanging.
I machine applauded them to the backyard with matching thread, then added opposing sashing.
Tuesday's goal is to wash the final two, and hopefully move on to assembling the whole project.
For Monday evening, I spent some time stitching on the Thermoweb Christmas blocks. I'm hoping to sash block two as part of my Tuesday goals.
If time permits, cutting out pieces for Dresden played that I'll be using for my crazy quilt project. This is still very much in the planning stage.
To round out my Monday, I was able to out up 12-14 quarts of chicken stock.
Honey Do was pretty impressed, especially since ends up costing nothing but a little bit of time. It all comes from scraps of vegetables and a little bit of chicken.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you kindness and creativity.