Sunday, November 25, 2018

HQAL - November

I had all these great handwork projects to post and forgot to post the blog. I am so sorry for missing this deadline, but here go we . . . HQAL is linked and you can still see what everyone else did. I checked them out, they are some really talented ladies.

The time between the last report and now has just flown by. Make sure to check in with everyone else to see how they are progressing on their projects.


Two more bulky scarves for donations.


This is Witch Hazel. She is a birthday gift for BF. Unfortunately, it was late, but that is how our whole year has gone. We keep not being able to get together.


The embellishments were part of a kit. The project was all done by machine.


Except for her sweet face. I added blush to her cheeks and wooden nose, sewed on all the buttons by hand and did hand embroidery for those sweet eyes. I think she is absolutely adorable.

I went on to make one for myself :)



I also made a scarf for myself :)



Lots of bright colors with the black and I used a triple crochet with a chain between each to get this open look.

Hoping for a few more productive weeks before Christmas and the end of the year.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.

Verse of the day:

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you,
whom you have received from God?
You are not your own;
you were bought at a price.
Therefore honor God with your bodies.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NIVUK


No comments: