Sunday, November 25, 2018

November . . . December . . . Year End Goals

Here are my year end goals:

1. Christmas PJs
- Family #1 - four pairs - four boys
- Family #2 - three pairs - two boys, one girl
- Family #3 - two pairs - two boys
- My son
(10 pairs total)

2. Busy Bee Quilt
- add fourth border
- applique borders
- evaluate and add further borders 
to make queen size quilt
- finish top, sandwich, quilt in January

3. Holly Cottage Quilt
- start assembly
- finish top, quilt in January

4. BOM quilts (four total)
- Finish last blocks, assembly tops, 
quilt in January
- Color Bear
- Color Challenge
- Fall into a Quilt
- Starry Bright

I have about four weeks to finish everything before Christmas, and then a week after.
There are few other things going on that will take some time, but I'm hoping to pull it all out by hour 23 :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness

Verse of the day:

When Jesus spoke again to the people,
he said,
'I am the light of the world.
Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness,
but will have the light of life.'

John 8:12 NIVUK


2 comments:

Susan said...

It's a lot, but you can do it, I'm sure. Prioritizing helps! 10 pairs of PJs, you can knock that out in no time! =)

K Reeves said...

Lots to do, but you are so organized,mI bet you are successful!