Saturday, May 2, 2020

HQAL - April

It is that time again. Since we last posted, Covid 19 has pretty much ruled out lives. For me, that means I have been amazingly busy working on various projects. I'm not so amazed how quickly these three weeks have flown by. Here's the link to see what everyone else is doing. Our group is growing :)

Kathy, thank you for being such a gracious hostess.

💖💖💖

First, I have continued to work on my Sunday Stitching Journal. I love this project. As stitches get more involved, the pages take longer to stitch, but enjoyable none the less.

 




Pages 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the Sunday Stitch Journal


 

Doll Quilt #12, binding is hand sewn. I've decided that going forward they will be machine stitched.


It's hard to tell, but the butterflies are stitched onto a white on white heart. I wanted something soft and feminine and I think this fits the bill :) There is a white trim around the heart, that along with the butterflies was all hand stitched. I folded the butterflies in half and sewed down the centers so that I could get a better 3-D effect.


My counted cross stitch. Slowly making progress. 




Bird Song block 1


Bird Song block 2

This is a wool applique block of the month.


I Love Home.
I blogged about it here.

I did sew the binding on by hand on this queen size quilt.

Hope you all have a good, productive week.
Stay safe and healthy.

Thanks for stopping by.


Don't worry about anything; 
instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, thank him for all he has  done.
Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. He will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Phillipians 4: 6-7


1 comment:

Susan said...

You really did a lot of wonderful handwork. I especially like your HNK embroideries.