Saturday, October 18, 2014

And the results are in . . .


I hope everyone had a productive Friday night sewing and stitching :) Thank you Wendy for being such a gracious hostess. I spent some time this morning checking out what everyone was up to - so many wonderful projects being done.

* * * * *

My Friday night started Friday morning . . . early . . . about 6 a.m. :)

I worked on my Tilda quilt.


I'm stuck on the binding. Having to decide on a color. Worst case, I'll use the border fabric for the binding - I have more :) And in an effort to use what I have and not purchase new, I think that's exactly what I'm going to do. It feels so good to be this close to a finish !


I added a few more rub-ons on the headboard of the doll cradle. I now, finally, consider it finished.

Saturdays aren't very productive on the crafting front due to family obligations, so I try to do things that I can walk away from during the day. Evenings are pretty much mine, except reviewing the Sunday School lesson.  


My afternoon project was inspired by a package I recieved in the mail . . .


I received these lovely 9-patches from Susan.  Thank you, Susan. I absolutely love them.  I can't wait until I've collected enough to begin a quilt.

So to that end, I worked on my own 9-patches. I have several more to finish for the swap.


These are leftovers from a couple of different projects, the most recent being my Tilda quilt :)
Not to worry, I won't be sending pink to a certain someone :)

I also managed to make some time to draw off five of the six Christmas Stitch-A-Long patterns from the lovely Wendy


My goal is to finish one each day and maybe finish the runner next weekend.

* * * * *

Hope this Saturday has been relaxing and productive for all of you.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a productive weekend.







2 comments:

barb's creations said...

WOW Love your Tilda quilt, you were very busy all day Friday by the looks of what you got done :) Barb.

Maria said...

Your Tilda quilt looks great. Using the border fabric will look good.