Friday, December 12, 2014

Very Productive Friday


My day actually started Wednesday evening when I sandwiched three of these adorable pre-printed wall hangings.


My nice neat stack looks like this today - - but that's a really good thing. I spent my day machine quilting each of the wall hangings. My evening will be spent working on the bindings. I have the first one sewn and pinned in place for hand stitching. My goal is to get at least one completely done. The second one on Saturday and the final one no later than Monday.

What do you have planned for your weekend?


(imaged from RoseHill Designs)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative weekend.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some time with my younger son later today, and church tomorrow. Monday I hope to get back to sewing. The more I look at those side blocks, the more I think I need to make some of those. These are cute panels. Are you gifting these to BFF and family?