Sunday, February 18, 2018

Goals for the week of 2/18/18


Last week was supposed to be pretty quiet. Mom only had one doctor appointment and the weather was cooperative, snow melted and we got some rain. That gave me four of five days at home. Prayers that didn't change.

Wednesday evening Mom called and said the doctor wanted her to go to the emergency room to rule out stroke symptoms. Long story short, she's fine and another follow up Monday.


(image from Yahoo)

Monday's doctor visit was the most positive we've had in a month. Next Monday we go for blood work and on Wednesday next we see the cardiologist. He's the one who will release her for surgery. God is in all of this and prayers are being answered. 

Now for timing of surgery, because Honey Do goes in for surgery on March 5. . .  we wouldn't want me to get bored, would we? :)


(image from yahoo)

So my week wasn't quite as productive as I would have liked but I did make some progress.

Here are my goals for the week of February 19, 2018:

1. Dresden plate
- Stitch at least one seam daily

2. Mystery QAL
- Assemble at least two blocks

3. Blocks of the Month
- Finishing prepping blocks
- Assemble blocks

4. UFO
- April showers wall hanging

5. Charity project
- Begin quilting baby quilt

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you days filled with kindness.


Verse of the Day


Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:
Psalm 37:5 NIVUK

(image from yahoo)

2 comments:

Susan said...

A nice list for the new week. =) Doesn't it just figure that everything comes together at one time? Maybe that's so your siblings have a chance to step up, even if they don't want to. =) If I don't watch it, I'm going to fall behind in sewing, but I'm temporarily caught up on homework!

Allie-oops Designs said...

Mum and hubby both - my gosh! I will keep you all in my prayers hon! No, I don't think you'll be bored....