Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Tuesday Goals


This is Tuesday's goals . . . it's also my dining room table. And this is too often how it ends up looking. I pick things up as I walk around the house and it ends up on my table.

After Bible Study, I ran some errands, walked Rocky and decided it was time to tackle it. I sewed over the weekend, so I hope you don't think it looks like this all the time. My sewing machine is somewhere in this pile . . . LOL.
Most of these things are organized projects and small errands that need my attention.



Have you seen this book? I've borrowed it several times from the library, whenever I run across it on someone's blog or Amazon. Today it came home to live with me for the unbelievable price of fifty cents !!!! The library regularly pulls books from their shelves to make room for new and puts the discontinued books up for sale. You have to check almost daily to not miss anything. Today I lucked out.
The potential for lots of little gifty items is huge !!

So on to the table . . . 

First I made this card a while back,


the problem is sometimes double sided tape lets go,


I reattached the interior pocket and am taking it to Mom to use for my great niece who has a birthday later in March.

Next up,

my sister has a birthday on March 11th,


and rummaging through Mom's craft supplies (yes, I come by my abilities honestly) we found this wooden tray that was in her inventory when she did home parties for Creative Circle.


The box included this beautiful stitchery that I claimed immediately . . . 

Until I saw my sister's initials in the bottom left corner :(

I told Mom I would be happy to finish it for her, but we really did need to give it to my sister . . . ho hum :(


It is another finished project. Isn't it beautiful???


Now a couple of projects for me :)



 

I finished stitching the bug's legs and antennae for January's block and 


And I finished block 2 of the bee.

Wednesday's goals are getting Mom to the cardiologist and released for surgery (which happened :)

Home on Thursday and the plan is to work on Mystery QAL - I'm desperately behind on that project !!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with kindness.



Verse of the Day

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
1 John 3:18 NIVUK

1 comment:

Susan said...

I was watching for this and still missed it. =P First, I meant to say before, GREAT news on mom! These are wonderful things you've made, and your sister is truly lucky you finished the tray and are giving it to her. I might not be quite so generous. LOL Your two blocks are adorable. I do like those bears and keep meaning to make them, but keep getting caught up in other things. The second bee is even cuter than the first one. If you need a witness, I can testify that the table was clear enough for two sewing machines at least one day! LOL