Thursday, April 10, 2014

7 a.m. . . .

I really have to find some motivation. . .

That was how my Monday started. I had a productive weekend.

Bethlehem Block 4 was finished . . .

Little Quilties Block 5 was published and started . . .
and finished.

It's now Thursday. I've tried several times this week to get to my blog. I have, but I'm having problems downloading my pictures. I'm getting a message saying that
"Windows Photo Viewer" either isn't compatible or needs updated. I've had an update recently (yesterday) and tried again this evening to download the pictures and same message.

Honey Do told me that Windows is making changes, but I didn't think I fell under that category. I guess I'll have to do some research and see what I can figure out.

Sometimes, I just really hate computers and all these programs.

Tuesday, I had some time to go thrift store shopping :)

 
These are a few of the things I found. VERY happy.


In the meantime,

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How frustrating! I'm trying to remember when the computer rage started if there were all these problems all the time, and it doesn't seem to me there were. There weren't as many options, but things didn't seem to get so messed up, either!

e said...

I would have to agree with you, but then, I didn't jump on the computer bandwagon until I was forced due to employment requirements. But then, I learn on a "manual" computer, you had to tell it to do everything. Today, you just push a button. The really frustrating part is that we don't have our own personal IT department to fix all the problems or even a number to call. You have to figure it out yourself. Takes me forever. Fortunately, Honey Do is close at hand and knows a whole lot more than I ever will :)